Stimulus Check - Government Relief Package
|Are you expecting to receive a Stimulus check from the government as part of the Coronavirus relief package? As these begin to be paid out, there are a few things we want you to know.|
- If you provided your account information when you filed your 2018 and/or 2019 taxes you do not need to do anything. You will receive your funds via direct deposit.
- If you did not provide your account information when you filed your taxes, you will need to set up your direct deposit here: irs.gov/coronavirus.
- If you do not want to set up direct deposit, you will receive a check via mail.
Direct Deposit Information
If you set up your direct deposit via irs.gov/coronavirus you will need:
- Your account number
- Routing Number: 275979429
Stimulus Check Scams
- Never give out your account information
- The IRS will not call you asking you to verify your financial information
- Do not respond to texts, emails, calls, or websites that request your personal information
- Watch for fake checks, if you have already received a check in the mail, it is fraud
If you have any questions regarding your Stimulus Check, call us at 920.882.4800.