Investment Services? Merchant Services?
We can help with more than just your business deposits and loans.
Tap into our network of professional services that help growing companies do business better and more efficiently.
We can help with:
- Investments Services (employee benefits, retirement/succession planning)
- Merchant Services (credit card processing)
- Payroll Services
- Remote Deposit Services
- Health Savings Account
Prospera Investment Services can help you develop and implement corporate retirement plans and/or compliment your employee benefit packages to help you recruit and retain the best and the brightest in your field. We can also act as a trusted partner to help you plan for the future and grow into a strong and prosperous business.
We can help any size business benefit from the following:
- Free corporate retirement plan review evaluating design of plan, investment options and educational tools available to participants. Plans include but are not limited to: 401k, 403b, simple IRA, defined benefit and contribution plans, deferred compensation and key person buy/sell insurance plans
- Individual and Group Life (Term, Fixed/Variable, Universal)
- Pre-retirement seminars for employees 55 and older, educating on retirement income plans, social security benefits, estate planning and health care
- Educational articles for use within employee newsletter and/or intranet
Prospera can help your business with direct deposit, ACH, and payroll deduction services. It saves you time in processing payroll and provides a greater convenience to your employees.
Remote Deposit Services
Directly deposit your checks remotely from your office to Prospera Credit Union!
We offer a secure internet solution for you to make your deposits. It allows you to scan your checks and submit your deposits to receive next-day credit. No need to take time out of your busy schedule to go to your credit union to deposit a check.
Affordable – Contact Prospera for further details on service and scanner pricing.
Convenient – Submit secure deposits from your business 24/7; and then track your deposit process online.
Easy to Use – Simply plug in your scanner, install software and login to the home banking site. Now you are ready to start submitting your checks remotely.
Health Savings Account (HSA)
A tax-advantaged savings/checking account that provides a different way to pay and save for qualified medical expenses. You must be covered by a qualified high deductible health plan to be eligible. Consult with your insurance provider if you are unsure if your plan qualifies. This is an attractively priced, interest-bearing account that can be opened with only a $25 deposit, and it comes with a free initial issuance of a VISA® debit card. No set up fee, monthly or annual maintenance fees.
- Deposits maintained locally at Prospera
- Deposits available through pre-tax payroll deduction, direct deposit, automatic transfers or ACH
- Option to grow HSA quickly and receive interest on the balance
- Convenient access to funds through debit card or checks
- Contributions accumulate year-over-year; no “use-it or lose-it” provision
- Account goes where you go; regardless of job changes
- Free online and phone account access
- Free e-statements
Navigating small business challenges?
Let a SCORE mentor be your guide with “been there, done that” expertise.
SCORE grows successful small businesses across America, one business at a time.
If you’re looking to start a business or grow a business in the Fox Cities, Oshkosh or Fond du Lac, allow one of their 40 experienced mentors help you reach your business goal.