Prospera® Credit Union is a local, member-owned financial institution in the Fox Valley area. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package and an opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere! If you are interested in joining a growing team, please see our job opportunities listed below.
Prospera provides a fun, caring and family-oriented work atmosphere, while supporting each team member with personal one-on-one coaching and in-house training. Prospera believes in living the credit union mission of people helping people and maintains a culture of rewarding member relationships.
Member Service Representative (Teller)
Full-Time and Part-Time
At Prospera Credit Union, people aren’t just numbers or transactions and you won’t be treated that way either. As a teller, you’ll be the face of our organization, the person our members will know and trust.
Responsibilities of this position:
- Providing professional, friendly and personalized member service during each interaction
- Accurately processing a variety of financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, etc.)
- Educating members about products and services Asking probing questions to identify member’s needs
- Making referrals to experts within the credit union.
Candidates for this position should possess:
- Customer service skills
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Ability to work individually as well as contribute positively to the Branch Team environment
Member Service Supervisor
At Prospera Credit Union, people aren’t just numbers or transactions and you won’t be treated that way either. As the Office Supervisor you will be responsible for managing the front line staff of a branch – the face of the organization and the team that our members know and trust.
If you’re upbeat, assertive and like working with a variety of people, join our team for rewarding work providing personalized member service, processing a variety of financial transactions, educating members about products and services, and making referrals within the credit union – while managing, coaching and motivating the front line staff to do the same. The ability to motivate and influence employees in this area is an important part of the job. Some financial services and management experience is preferred and successful customer service and/or retail sales experience is helpful.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package. A flexible schedule and every other Saturday morning is required.
Prospera Credit Union, a local, member-owned financial institution is seeking a dynamic, conscientious, team player to join our IT team.
This position will report to the IT Manager and will involve exposure to a variety of IT functions to include:
- Overseeing the daily performance of computer systems to ensure proper operation
- Providing technical support and systems administration for local and remote servers, networks and associated equipment and systems via help desk, telephone and voicemail systems
- Providing assistance to users and troubleshooting on issues related to computer system usage and information systems technology
- Interacting with technology support partners regarding daily work requests from employees concerning their technology needs
- Managing multiple project simultaneously
- Providing support for telephone and voicemail systems, computer operations, print management and optical imaging systems and loan automation and platform automation systems
- Conducting research and providing cost analysis data when upgrading or purchasing new hardware, software or equipment.
An Associates degree in IT and/or related experience is required. We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication and problem solving skills to join our IT team.
Please include your salary expectations with your resume.
This position will report to the Accounting Manager and will involve exposure to a variety of accounting functions to include debit and credit card management, accounts payable, reconciling, journal entries, preparing reports and assisting internal and external members with Credit Union products. We are looking for a self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with excellent communication skills to join our Accounting team. Experience in the financial industry would be a plus.
If you are a individual that matches the above criteria and you are looking for a stable job with a growing company with room for advancement – please send a resume and salary expectations to below:
To apply for an open position:
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to:
Prospera Credit Union
Attn: Vice President of Operations
4830 N. Ballard Road
Appleton, WI 54913
Or email to: [email protected]
Prospera Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.