Prospera® Credit Union is a local, member-owned financial institution in the Fox Valley area. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package and an opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere! If you are interested in joining a growing team, please see our job opportunities listed below.
Member Service Supervisor
At Prospera Credit Union, people aren’t just numbers or transactions and you won’t be treated that way either. As the Office Supervisor you will be responsible for managing the front line staff of a branch – the face of the organization and the team that our members know and trust.
If you’re upbeat, assertive and like working with a variety of people, join our team for rewarding work providing personalized member service, processing a variety of financial transactions, educating members about products and services, and making referrals within the credit union – while managing, coaching and motivating the front line staff to do the same. The ability to motivate and influence employees in this area is an important part of the job. Some financial services and management experience is preferred and successful customer service and/or retail sales experience is helpful.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit package. A flexible schedule and every other Saturday morning is required.
Member Service Representative (Teller)
Oshkosh and Menasha
As a teller, you’ll be the face of our organization, the person our members will know and trust.
Responsibilities of this position:
- Providing professional, friendly and personalized member service during each interaction
- Accurately processing a variety of financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, etc.)
- Educating members about products and services
Asking probing questions to identify member’s needs
- Making referrals to experts within the credit union.
Candidates for this position should possess:
- Successful customer service or retail sales experience
- Cash handling experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Flexible availability – including rotating Saturdays
- Ability to work individually as well as contribute positively to the Branch Team environment
Please include your salary expectations with your resume.
To apply for an open position:
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to:
Prospera Credit Union
Attn: Vice President of Human Resources
4830 N. Ballard Road
Appleton, WI 54913
Or email to: [email protected]
Prospera Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join the Prospera team and be part of a team that is passionately committed to providing personal, tailored guidance to prosperity to each unique member who walks through our doors!