Prospera® Credit Union is a local, member-owned financial institution in the Fox Valley area. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package and an opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere! If you are interested in joining a growing team, please see our job opportunities listed below.
Call Center Representative
Our Corporate Office in Appleton is currently seeking a full-time call center representative who enjoys developing and growing relationships over the phone.
Candidates would be able to handle a fast-paced environment and respond to member inquiries in a professional, knowledgeable manner. Candidates will possess a strong passion for servicing members along with excellent verbal and written communication.
Major responsibilities include assisting members and potential members with their telephone requests, answer questions about products, services, processing account transactions and handling calls to a proper resolution.
Candidates would be comfortable recommending credit union products and services that are tailored to member needs and strengthen their financial position. Building long-term relationships with members and provide follow-up to members as needed. Assisting other departments with projects and participate in credit union wide goals and objectives. Prior financial experience is preferred.
Call Center Hours:
Monday-Friday 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. and every other Saturday 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Apply today to join the Prospera team and be a part of a team that is passionately committed to providing personal, tailored guidance to prosperity to each unique member.
Member Service Representative (Teller)
Oshkosh and Ballard
As a teller, you’ll be the face of our organization, the person our members will know and trust.
Responsibilities of this position:
- Providing professional, friendly and personalized member service during each interaction
- Accurately processing a variety of financial transactions (deposits, withdrawals, advances, loan payments, etc.)
- Educating members about products and services
Asking probing questions to identify member’s needs
- Making referrals to experts within the credit union.
Candidates for this position should possess:
- Successful customer service or retail sales experience
- Cash handling experience
- Knowledge of credit union products and services is a plus
- Proven attention to detail
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Flexible availability – including rotating Saturdays
- Ability to work individually as well as contribute positively to the Branch Team environment
Please include your salary expectations with your resume.
To apply for an open position:
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to:
Prospera Credit Union
Attn: Vice President of Human Resources
4830 N. Ballard Road
Appleton, WI 54913
Or email to: [email protected]
Prospera Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join the Prospera team and be part of a team that is passionately committed to providing personal, tailored guidance to prosperity to each unique member who walks through our doors!