Prospera® Credit Union is a local, member-owned financial institution in the Fox Valley area. We offer competitive compensation, an excellent benefits package and an opportunity to work in a friendly, team-oriented atmosphere! If you are interested in joining a growing team, please see our job opportunities listed below.
Member Service Representative (Teller)
The friendly faces of our organization, these individuals provide member service, process financial transactions, educate our members and help grow our Credit Union!
Click here to apply and view more details.
As a member of our dynamic team – you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing mortgage loan requests and providing mortgage solutions to our members.
- Marketing the Credit Union’s mortgage lending program to companies and individuals within the real estate community
- Providing personalized, customized guidance to members regarding their financial and personal needs and goals
- Building and enhancing trusted relationships with our current members – as well as new members
- Providing remarkable service and promoting member satisfaction
- Providing back up to branch operations and development
- Proven member service experience
- Two years successful of mortgage/consumer lending experience with the ability to make good judgements based on information received from loan applicant
- Knowledge of secondary market products and underwriting guidelines
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Desire to achieve and reach for goals
- Ability to work individually as well as contribute positively to the branch team environment
To apply for an open position:
Send resume, cover letter and salary history to:
Prospera Credit Union
Attn: Vice President of Human Resources
4830 N. Ballard Road
Appleton, WI 54913
Or email to: [email protected]
Prospera Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Join the Prospera team and be part of a team that is passionately committed to providing personal, tailored guidance to prosperity to each unique member who walks through our doors!