Accounts for the Whole Family
Raising children is filled with questions; when should I open a savings account, when should my teen get a debit card? As you move through the stages of parenthood, we are here to help you every step of the way!
Kids Club Savings Account
- We'll help your child get started by depositing $101 into their new account
- An account just for kids from birth to age 14
- Helps teach the value of saving through earning points to apply towards gift cards or cash
First Checking Account and Debit Card
- We'll help get your teen started by offering $502 with a new checking account
- Aimed at setting up your child for success when they leave the house for college and beyond
- Deposit their pay checks using Mobile Check Deposit
- A prize-linked savings account that offers prize drawing entries for each time you increase your savings balance by $25! (up to six entries per month - $150 in deposits)
- Improve your money habits in a way that makes saving fun
- Prize drawings held monthly ($100 prize amounts), quarterly ($1,000 prize amounts) and annually ($5,000 prize amount)
Open an account online today or stop in to any one of our five locations.
Offers cannot be combined with these or other offers. Offers not transferable. Certain restrictions apply. Account must be in good standing to receive bonuses. Good standing means that the checking account opened in conjunction with this promotion is not negative (including sub-accounts opened on or after the share savings is opened), all loans associated with the account are current (including loans opened on or after the share savings is opened) and there are no charge-off’s or blocked persons associated with the account. Bonuses are considered income; a 1099 may be issued.
1$10 bonus is applicable to new memberships children age 0-14 only. eStatements required to receive $10 bonus. Verification of the child’s Tax ID Number is required to open a minor account. Bonus will be paid within 5 business days.
2Offer valid on new Prospera personal checking accounts only and must include a debit card and eStatements; $25 opening deposit required. The $50 will be deposited into your checking account 60 days after the account is opened. If the 60th day falls on a weekend or holiday the funds will be deposited the following business day. Checking account must be active with a minimum of 10 transactions per month. Automatic transfers to another Prospera account or loan are not considered in the transactions per month. Offer not valid with other promotions. Limited time offer.
3For complete terms, conditions and official rules visit myprospera.com/terms-and-conditions.