Donation Request? Please apply through one of the following methods:
- Fill out the form at the bottom of this page. Please be advised that this is an internal form and, depending on the request, we may ask you to apply through our Prospera Foundation Grant Portal. You always have the option to surpass our internal form and go directly to the foundation grant portal.
- Apply through our Prospera Foundation Grant Portal. Deadlines are 4 p.m. on March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.
Please take the time to continue reading below to understand our donation priorities before applying. We welcome every opportunity to work with local nonprofit organizations that align with our values and are focused on the areas where we feel we can make the most impact in creating prosperous members, families and communities.
Prospera Credit Union is committed to making a positive impact on the neighborhoods in which we live and work.
Our donations are helping to improve financial literacy, provide safe and sustainable housing and end poverty within our local community. We are specifically focused on youth and the following areas:
Education – Providing and supporting educational programs in the community with a special emphasis on financial literacy.
Quality of Life – Giving to charitable causes in our community that are focused on meeting basic human needs, with a special emphasis on ensuring members, their families and the community at large have safe and sustainable housing.
Poverty – Giving to charitable causes in our community that are focused on ending poverty and hunger.
Prospera receives several requests for donation each year. In addition to the above priorities we have developed further guidelines to help us through the process of allocating charitable contributions to help us best serve those in need of our assistance.
- Prospera will only donate to tax exempt organizations operating as a not-for-profit and in the areas in which our branches serve. We will make exception for schools and churches if they have a fully active account at Prospera.
- We are unable to contribute to individuals or families in pursuit of individual goals or their personal interests. However, we do support non-profit organizations that assist people in these situations. (i.e. United Way, Salvation Army, etc.)
- We are unable to contribute to political organizations, fraternal groups or social clubs that engage in any kind of political activity.
- We generally do not contribute dollars for advertising in bulletins, event programs, yearbooks or any other similar print advertising.
- We generally do not contribute donations to sports clubs, sports teams or sports events.
- All organizations requesting assistance may not discriminate for any reason including race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, national origin or sexual orientation.
- We would appreciate if your donation request form was submitted at least one month prior to your event.
The following donation request form, or the Prospera Foundation Grant Portal form, must be completed before any donation can be considered.