Please apply using one of the following methods:
1) Is your request of a monetary nature?
Apply through our Prospera Foundation Grant Portal. Deadlines are 4 p.m. on March 31, June 30, September 30 and December 31.
2) Is your request of a non-monetary nature?
Examples: Donation of a basket for raffle or silent auction, Prospera logo items for distribution, request for volunteers, etc.) For non-monetary donations please fill out the form at the bottom of this page.
Please be advised that the form on this page is for non-monetary items only. All monetary donation requests must go through our Prospera Foundation Grant Portal.
Continue reading below to understand our donation priorities before applying. We welcome every opportunity to work with local nonprofit organizations that align with our values and are focused on the areas where we feel we can make the most impact in creating prosperous members, families, and communities.
Prospera's Priorities In Giving
- Education – Providing and supporting educational programs in the community with a special emphasis on financial literacy.
- Quality of Life – Giving to charitable causes in our community that are focused on meeting basic human needs, with a special emphasis on ensuring members, their families and the community at large have safe and sustainable housing.
- Poverty – Giving to charitable causes in our community that are focused on ending poverty and hunger.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion – Giving to charitable causes in our community that are focused on engaging diverse voices, removing barriers to opportunity, and eliminating disparities so that all people may thrive.
Donation request guidelines
Prospera receives many requests for donations each year. In addition to the above priorities, we have developed further guidelines to help us through the process of allocating charitable contributions to help us best serve those in need of our assistance.
- Prospera will only donate to tax-exempt organizations operating as a not-for-profit and in the areas in which our branches serve. We will make an exception for schools and churches if they have a fully active account at Prospera.
- We are unable to contribute to individuals or families in pursuit of individual goals or their personal interests. However, we do support non-profit organizations that assist people in these situations. (i.e. United Way, Salvation Army, etc.)
- We are unable to contribute to political organizations, fraternal groups or social clubs that engage in any kind of political activity.
- We generally do not contribute dollars for advertising in bulletins, event programs, yearbooks or any other similar print advertising.
- We generally do not contribute donations to sports clubs, sports teams or sports events.
- All organizations requesting assistance may not discriminate for any reason including race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, national origin or sexual orientation.
- We would appreciate if your donation request form was submitted at least one month prior to your event.
Donation request form
The following donation request form, or the Prospera Foundation Grant Portal form, must be completed before any donation can be considered.
**This form is for non-monetary donations only. All monetary donation requests must go through our Prospera Foundation Grant Portal.**