Easy. Convenient. Free.
eServices make it easy to manage your money on the go with free and easy access anytime, anywhere.
24 hour online account access
Login by entering your account number in the upper right hand corner. First time logging in? Your PIN will be the first four digits of the primary member’s social security number. Once logged in you will be able to:
- View eStatements
- Set up online bill payment
- View cleared transactions
- Transfer money
- Open additional accounts
- Set up eNotices and eAlerts
The Prospera Credit Union mobile app is available for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Android Phones, Tablets and Kindle Fire.
With our mobile app, you can easily manage your money on the go! Some of the features include:
- Mobile banking – View account balances, transfer funds, pay your bills and more (enrollment in online account access and/or bill-pay required)
- ATM Locator – You no longer have to worry or wonder if an ATM will charge a fee; use this locator to find the nearest free ATM!
- Calculators – Out shopping and wonder if you can afford that new vehicle or dream home? Use our simple calculators to help in your decision making!
- Loan applications – Apply for a loan right from the app. (Everything is safe and secure!)
- Rates – Simple access to loan and deposit rates.
- Contact us – Quick and easy access to important PCU phone numbers.
- News – Stay up-to-date on all the latest Prospera news.
How do I sign up for the Prospera Mobile App?
To download this FREE app, visit the app store on your mobile device.
eNotices, eAlerts and Text Banking
eNotices – Receive electronic notices through your ITSME247 online Secure Message Center and email instead of the paper notices we would normally send in the mail. IE: certificates maturing, variable rate changes, loans going delinquent, NSF transactions being posted, loan payments being changed, etc.
eAlerts – Receive electronic notices through your ITSME247 online Secure Message Center, email, or text when important changes take place on your account. IE: Your account balance has fallen below a certain level, a loan payment is due, or a new electronic deposit or withdrawal has taken place.
Text Banking – Text message requests and receive text message replies on the available balance on accounts of enrolled memberships.
You will need to contact your employer to set up direct deposit. It is easiest to provide your employer with a voided check. If you do not have a check, you’ll want to provide your employer with your account number, including the suffix – the three digits after the dash – and the type of account (checking versus savings.) Finally, they will need our routing number which is 275979429.
Manage your automated electronic deposits
You can also manage the electronic deposits that come into your account such as your paycheck, pension, Social Security or other items where funds are automatically deposited. You can set up distributions so that once your deposit hits, it automatically goes to different accounts that you have set up. Think of it as the old school envelope system in electronic format! Click here to learn how.
AskAuto® Car Buying App
We’ve got a powerful new tool that can help make your car shopping experience easier. It’s the AskAuto® app – a downloadable app for smartphones and tablets.
With the AskAuto app, you can:
- Scan the VIN on a car to get average retail cost and EPA mileage estimates.
- Compare, rank and save notes on vehicles you like.
- Learn which loans might be best for you.
- Apply for a loan anytime, anywhere using your smartphone. Just scan your driver’s license and AskAuto app prefills your loan application with your personal information and saved vehicle information. Saves you time and key strokes.
Want to take AskAuto app for a test drive? Download your free app for iPhone, iPad and Android devices today at http://askauto.loanliner.com/market.
Be sure to select Prospera Credit Union on the app’s startup screen.