As a credit union member, you have the opportunity to take advantage of several insurance options through our partnership with TruStage™.
Auto Insurance & Home Insurance
With the TruStage™ Auto & Home Insurance Program, you’ll get the coverage you want from leading insurance companies, the service you deserve and savings that could add up!
When you take advantage of the Auto Insurance you benefit from:
- 24-hour claim service (even on holidays)
- Fast appraisals (typically within 24 hours)
- Guaranteed auto repairs (for as long as you own the vehicle)
When you take advantage of the Home Insurance you benefit from:
- Guaranteed home repairs
- Fast service (many claims settled on the spot)
- Hassle-free replacement of personal items
- Assistance finding temporary living, if needed
TruStage™ Life Insurance products are designed to help you protect the achievements and aspirations of those who matter most in your life, and TruStage™ offers plans to fit your situation and your budget.
Life insurance pays your beneficiaries money which can be used for any purpose. It can:
- Provide cash for daily living expenses
- Fund your children’s education
- Meet monthly mortgage payments
- Protect your loved one’s future
Accidental Death and Dismemberment insurance can be a valuable and affordable supplement to life insurance and pays a cash benefit in the event of a covered injury or death due to accident.
- $1,000 of insurance coverage at absolutely no cost
- Acceptance is guaranteed; no medical exam or health questions are required. Members age 18 and older cannot be turned down.
- You are protected 24/7 – your coverage is always in effect no matter if you are at home, at work or traveling.
TruStage™ is the marketing brand for the Auto & Home Insurance program made available by CUNA Mutual Insurance Agency, Inc and underwritten by leading insurance companies. To the extent permitted by law, applicants are individually underwritten; not all applicants may qualify. Discounts are not available in all states and discounts vary by state. A consumer report from a consumer reporting agency and/or motor vehicle report will be obtained on all drivers listed on your policy where state laws and regulations allow. Please consult your policy for specific coverages and limitations. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union. Your credit union enables this insurance program to be offered and is entitled to compensation from CMFG Life Insurance Company.
TruStage™ is the marketing and brand for the life insurance and AD&D offered through CMFGLife Insurance Company. This insurance is not federally insured or guaranteed or sold by your credit union. Products may not be available in all states. Be sure to understand the complete details of coverage, including exclusions and limitations.
The total amount of Accidental and Dismemberment coverage you may have with us, for all certificates, is $500,000. Other coverage amounts are available.