Free workshop – IRA’s: Start building a strong retirement
This is a great overview of IRA basics that will cover the 5 types of individual IRAs, as well as rules and tax implications for contributing to, withdrawing
from, inheriting and rolling over an IRA. Whether you’re just starting to save for retirement, or about to retire and wondering about the IRS rules affecting
withdrawals and rollovers, we have some important information to share!
Topics we’ll cover include:
- What’s the difference between a Traditional and a Roth IRA?
- How much can I contribute and when?
- What are the rules for IRA withdrawals?
- Should I consider a rollover from my employer’s retirement plan?
- What if I inherit an IRA?
- How will an IRA fit into my overall retirement plan?
Join us on either one of these two dates
(same material will be presented twice):
Wednesday, May 16 at 11:30am
Thursday, May 17 at 6:00pm
Both seminars include a light meal and will be held at Prospera Credit Union’s Menasha Branch (849 Warsaw St).
Please RSVP by filling out the form below or by contacting Tiffany Person by Monday, May 14, 2018 at 920-882-4783 or [email protected]